Remote sensing technology to detect and diagnose causes of crop stress before externally visible signs appear
Detect and diagnose causes of crop stress before visible signs appear
When you need it
Bespoke crop health assessment tailored to your needs, on demand.
Increase crop yield through early detection, diagnosis and mitigation of crop loss events
Lower cost per acre
State-of-the-art auto-pilot drone technology helps reduce the cost of crop spraying!
Get access to emerging tech to improve crop yields
Improved per Acre cost and Yield performance: Not only does it predict yield through the early detection of crop stress causes (5-7 days before externally visible signs emerge), but also through the targeted application of the solution.
Service Savings: Because there’s no pilot required, no call out fee, and the flights are personalised and as frequent as you like, our solution is cost effective compared to other current methods of obtaining the same report.
Why Dark Horse Tech?
- State-of-the-art Robotic, AI & Machine Learning and Big Data & MI to provide an automated and seamless crop yield improvement service.
- Advanced imaging and remote sensing tools combined with the integration of previously silo-ed data sources to detect, diagnose and cure the causes of crop stress and yield loss.
- The drone flies on auto-pilot and using ground sensing radar to ensure height compliance. The Beehive (Landing Pad) allows for the wireless transfer of drone-gathered data to Canopy (Cloud-based SAAS), and the automated battery recharging and payload consignment.
- Canopy is Dark Horse Technologies cloud based diagnosis engine. Once it has received drone gathered data, this is overlaid with thousands of other data points gathered in the region to provide a fast and accurate diagnosis.
- Canopy’s diagnosis is ‘fed’ back to the drone, the Beehive consigns the correct solution payload, and the drone delivers that payload with inch perfect accuracy.
Don’t hesitate to reach out!
We are dedicated to using new technologies and developing innovative solutions for some of our most pressing problems. Farmers the world over work incredibly hard to put food on the table, not just for themselves but for every family their products reach. We’re just trying to make that job a little easier.
If you would like to know more or are interested in purchasing one of our products, please get in contact with us!